King Air Industria
The Airport’s newest and most exciting Industrial Estate
King Air Industria, formerly the King David Golf Course, is a 70 Hectare Industrial Park being developed close to Cape Town International Airport.
King Air Industria is a world-class industrial park in a secure, landscaped environment offering purpose-built warehousing and distribution buildings to satisfy the international demand for modern logistics buildings close to international airports.
King Air Industria is situated very close to Cape Town International Airport’s Freight terminal and it is also 15 Minutes from Table Bay Harbour making it ideal for Air, Sea and Road Freight.
- Excellent location
- Close proximity to Cape Town International Airport (3km)
- Close to the N2 (2.7km) and to the N1 (12km)
- Two access points into precinct
- Walking distance access to My City bus feeder routes
- Close to public transport routes and there are dedicated taxi layby areas
- 280 000 square metre rentable area for development
For businesses looking for a first class location for Logistics, Warehousing and Distribution, there is no better location in Cape Town
Brand new turn-key buildings can be delivered within 12 months from lease signature. If you are looking for the best warehousing in Cape Town, please contact us for a confidential meeting with the developer.